Woodbine Real Estate

Woodbine Homes for Sale



Make yourself at home in Woodbine where you'll find plenty of amenities, school choices, and easy access to the rest of Calgary. With Glenmore Park and Fish Creek Park close by, you'll be able to get out often to enjoy the great outdoors. This is a family-friendly community with a lot of spirit and you'll feel instantly welcomed as soon as you move in here.

Woodbine is a community with all the ambiance and amenities of a vacation town and is located in southwest Calgary. This neighbourhood is bordered by Anderson Road to the north, Fish Creek Park to the south, Canyon Meadows Golf Course to the east, and Tsuu Tina Reserve to the west. Thanks to its location, residents enjoy easy access to downtown Calgary and a number of outstanding recreational opportunities.



History of Woodbine



Woodbine was originally established as a residential area in 1960. Approximately 20 years afterward, Woodbine underwent major urbanization that has continued throughout the years. Woodbine is part of the Woodcreek Community that was established in 1980.



Woodbine Home Listings



When the community first started the developers decided to cater to home buyers of all types by creating a wide assortment of houses capable of accommodating families of all sizes and incomes. Today the housing market ranges from Woodbine starter homes to luxury estates and everything in between. Currently, this picturesque community has a population of more than 9,000 people with about 90% of the residents living in single-detached homes. The remaining 10% take advantage of the townhouses, condos, apartments, and semi-detached homes in the community.



Woodbine Neighbourhood Features



Residents with children have the luxury of selecting from a wide variety of schools. There are more than 5 public schools and 3 private schools located within a walkable distance or short drive of the community. In addition, residents of all ages can enjoy the Family Leisure Centre. The community centre is run by an active community association and the main hall can accommodate up to 170 people.

The community association hosts a variety of different activities on a regular basis including seniors programs, Girl Guides, Boy Scouts, a karate club, and much more. It also features tennis courts, several playing fields, a fitness centre, a dance studio, and basketball nets.

In addition to the community centre you can enjoy both Fish Creek Park and Glenmore Park when you live here. Tennis, football, basketball, 2 skating rinks, and several sports fields can be found in these parks while your shopping, dining, and entertainment needs are easily satisfied through the nearby Southland Shopping Centre, which is home to a wide variety of shops and services. Woodbine is also conveniently close to the downtown area, which is easily accessible by both car and public transportation.

Woodbine is a fairly large community that offers its residents a serene lifestyle enhanced by stunning views of the surrounding scenery of Fish Creek Provincial Park and Canyon Meadows Golf and Country Club. It’s a neighbourhood that offers something for everyone from single professionals and families to seniors with easy access to both the beauty of the outdoors and the amenities of the city.

RE/MAX LANDAN REAL ESTATE
RE/MAX LANDAN REAL ESTATE
MAXWELL CANYON CREEK

Woodbine Listings Summary

Woodbine - Town vs. Region Stats

Avg Price in Woodbine: $634,600 / Region Avg $551,200

58%

Avg Sq. Ft. in Woodbine: 1,925 / Region Avg 1,412

68%

Avg Price per/sqft in Woodbine:$330 / Region Avg $390

84%

Avg Walkscore in Woodbine: 33 / Region Avg 53

31%

Avg Year Built in Woodbine: 1983 / Region Avg 1994

50%

Avg Days on Website in Woodbine: 25 / Region Avg 47

27%

Woodbine Real Estate Market Health

New Listings